Last year I wrote a blog entry about huge size of aircraft.cfg when some of my 737-900 repaints are installed.
I deleted download links to this repaints and finally fixed them all by replacing aircraft.cfg of each livery and re-compile them all.
All links should work fine now and after installing all these repaints, I did not have this "irrational size" problem anymore.
However, please be aware that installing huge amount of repaints via PMDG Livery Manager can cause from time to time some problems. That's why I still suggest to install each repaint ony by one.
In previous post I also mentioned that this problem refers to -800 model.
Tom and Robert did a research and they found only several repaints causing this problem.
These repaints were fixed and re-uploaded.
Interesting thing was that some of this files caused problem for one person, but a second one was able to install it without messing aircraft.cfg.
That's why I would like to ask all of you to report to me via email if you find any problems with it.
I will re-check causing problems repaint as soon as possible.
Have a nice day, folks!