I have a bad news. At this moment I'm not sure what is burned but at the morning I tried to turn my PC on and all I have seen were some fu$#ing fire sparks going out from my monitor.
Electric plugs switched off automatically but after I turned them on again and tried to start PC, nothing happened, no reaction.
At this moment I have no idea if it's only a problem with monitor and/or some cables or something more is fried, i.e motherboard, PSU.
Anyway, I'm going to check everything tomorrow.
I hope it's something with extension cord or fuse in it andnothing fried in PC, otherwise all upcoming projects will be postponed until I will buy a new parts and I do not know when that could happen.